Samsung today on February 18, 2014 at their annual event Samsung Forum 2014 which is being held in Bali, Indonesia this year announced Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. Galaxy Note 3 Neo is basically a Note 2 with some enhancements packed in the Note 3 design with faux leather back and different colors.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo has a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution, powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor for the 3G variant or a Hexa-core processor which has 1.3GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz dual core for the LTE variant. It comes fused with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64GB. Note 3 Neo runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system with TouchWiz custom UI layer on the top as every Samsung Galaxy smartphone out there. It also comes with a 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera, with BSI sensor and LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor (3G) / 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Exynos processor (LTE)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm in dimensions, and 162.5 grams weight
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Up to 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 3100 mAh Battery
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes in Black, Mint Green and White color options priced at ₹40,900 with pre-orders already started with just 1000 limited stocks. It will go on sale in India sometime in Q1 2014.