Xiaomi yesterday unveiled had their most happening launch till date announcing the ‘epic’ flagship which actually looks epic on paper. Xiaomi in their global event announced the Mi Note and Mi Note Pro which belongs to the flagship smartphone series following the Mi 3 and Mi 4 launched last year. Just an heads up before narrating the technical specifications, this time the smartphones ain’t that cheap.
Mi Note and Mi Note Pro features the large screen display with an astonishing build ( at-least they look good in pictures ) and high end specs. Mi Note Pro as the name suggests have an add-on ‘Pro’ comparing to Mi Note (pun-intended) which states better specifications.
- 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 with metal frame
- 5.7-inch Sharp/JDI Full HD display (95% NTSC, 1400:1 contrast ratio)
- Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz, Adreno 330, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Dual 4G SIM (micro/nano), Dual Standby
- Sony 13MP camera f/2.0, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS)
- 4MP front camera with large 2-micron pixels
- Hi-Fi audio system, 24-bit/192KHz lossless playback support
- 3000mAh 4.4V lithium*ion battery, Quick Charge 2.0
- Priced at ¥2299
Mi Note Pro:
- 2560x1440p 2K Sharp/JDI screen, PPI 515
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 8-core processor, Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, faster than LPDDR3 by 1.7 times
- 64GB eMMC 5.0 ROM
- Supports LTE CAT 9 with download speed up to 450Mbps
- Priced at ¥3299
Mi Note will be available by February in China and by Q2 2015 in Xiaomi’s International Market whereas the Mi Note Pro will take its time. Recently, Xiaomi was valued to be one of the most interesting tech start-ups in the world with so much happening with the company. Xiaomi being a consumer electronics firm focuses on a lot more things than just smartphones.