Samsung launched their flagship smartphone for the year in India at an event in New Delhi last month and today on April 11, 2014 the handset has hit the market for sale. The handset as we know is Samsung’s most advanced smartphone that has been launched till date. The specifications of the device are listed below:
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specifications
- 5.1-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixels resolution Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 5422 (Quad-Core A15 1.9 GHz ＋Quad-Core A7 1.3 GHz) processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI and Ultra HD video recording
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- IP67 certification for dust and water resistance
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- S Health 3.0, Heart rate sensor
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS, USB 3.0 and NFC
- 2800 mAh Battery
Along with the smartphone, Galaxy Gear range of wearable with three different products for the country which includes – Galaxy Gear 2, Galaxy Gear 2 Neo and Galaxy Gear Fit.
Pricing and Availability
Samsung Galaxy S5 is now available at a best buy price of ₹51,500 across the country from all the leading retail stores and outlets. The Galaxy Gear 2 will be available for ₹21,900 and Gear 2 Neo and Gear Fit for ₹15,900 each.