Realme has just announced the latest budget smartphone in the Narzo series in the form of Narzo 30A. The device features a 6.5-inch HD+ diplay with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a screen-to-body ratio of 88.7%, runs on the MediaTek Helio G85 SOC, Android 10 with a Realme UI, which should be upgraded to Android 11 in the future. The device features a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel portrait BW lens. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a diagonal stripe design that does not attract fingerprints. There’s also has dedicated dual-SIM and microSD slots, and comes with a 6,000 mAh battery with an 18W charging.
Narzo 30A series specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 HD+ display, brightness up to 570 nits
- MediaTek Helio G85 12nm octa-core processor (dual CPU Cortex-A75 2GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 hexa 2GHz) clocked up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32 GB eMMC 5.1 / 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64 GB eMMC 5.1, memory expandable up to 256 GB with MicroSD.
- Dual SIM card (nano + microSD)
- Realme UI based on Android 10
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2 megapixel black and white portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 164.5 × 75.9 × 9.8 mm; Weight: 207 g.
- Dual VoLTE 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000 mAh battery with 18 W charging
The Realme Narzo 30A model is available in Black and Blue Laser colors at a price of Rs 8,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant costs Rs 9,999 and will be available from March 5 on Flipkart and realme.com and in offline stores.