RealMe has announced the REalMe U1 smartphone in India which is the first smartphone to feature the MediaTek Helio processor. The Realme U1 is powered by 2.1GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme U1 packs a 13-megapixel (f/2.2) primary camera and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) secondary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Realme U1 comes in Brave Blue, Ambitious Black colors and Fiery Gold color variants and is priced at INR 11,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs INR 14,499. It will go on sale exclusively from Amazon.in starting December 5th.
Realme U1 specifications:
- Dimensions: 157x74x8mm; Weight: 168g
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) based on ColorOS 5.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery