After quite a lot of teases by the company, Realme recently in the last week announced the Realme X and Realme 3i, has finally launched it today. The Realme X comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ AMOLED display which is from Samsung and the device offers 1.62mm ultra-narrow bezels on the sides along with 2.2mm narrow border on the top. On the other side, the Realme 3i gets a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and with a teardrop notch. which houses the camera. The Realme X is powered by the Snapdragon 710 with up to 8GB of RAM and a new gel cooling system which decreases the temperature of up to 15.2% in one hour.
The Realme 3i is powered by the MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor with up to 4GB of RAM. It comes with a 13MP rear primary sensor along with 2MP secondary sensor for depth sensing. On the front is a 13MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs 4230 mAh of battery.
The Realme X, on the other hand, has a 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor along with a 5MP depth sensor. It has additional camera features like AI scene, Chroma Boost, and Nightscape. On the front is the 16MP pop-up selfie camera which has AI beautification and can launch in 0.74 seconds. The device comes with a gradient glass back and packs a 3765 mAh of battery which is capable of VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging.
Realme X Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Display: 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs)
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Cameras: 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera and a 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3765mAh battery
- Charging: VOOC 3.0 20W Fast charging
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 with Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Realme X also comes in a Spider-Man edition with a different themed box which contents are the spider-man themed protective case and the device comes with pre-installed Spider-Man theme. It also comes in a master edition designed by Naoto Fukasawa with an Onion and Garlic White colors which comprise of unique patterns.
Realme 3i Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Display: 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 HD+ IPS display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- GPU: 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4230mAh battery
- OS: ColorOS 6.0 with Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The Realme X will be available in Space Blue and Polar White colors and is priced at Rs.16,999 for the 4GB RAM variant and Rs.19,999 for the 8GB RAM variant. It will be available to buy from Flipkart and Realme from 24th July. The Master Edition with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at Rs.19,999 and Spider-Man edition is priced at Rs.20,999. These editions will be available in August.
On the other hand, the Realme 3i comes in Diamond Black, Diamond Red, and Diamond Blue colors and is priced at Rs.7,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and Rs.9,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. It will be on sale via Flipkart and Realme from 23rd July.