Xiaomi has finally launched their latest flagship in the Redmi line up, the Redmi K20 Pro after a lot of teasing been going on for a while. The Redmi K20 Pro sports a 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display which offers a 91.9% screen-to-body ratio. This particular display is called Horizon AMOLED display by Xiaomi. The device is powered by Snapdragon 855 with up to 8GB RAM and has certain functionalities like the Game Turbo 2.0, 8 layers of graphite 3D sheet for better heat dissipation.
On the rear is the triple camera setup with a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, an 8MP telephoto lens for 2x lossless zoom along with a 13MP 124.8-degree ultra-wide angle lens. On the front is a 20MP pop-up selfie camera which the claims to have tested for 300,000 times which comes with auto drop protection and has sapphire glass protection.
On the back, the device features an Aura Prime 3D curved design with a gradient finish in patterns of flame (blue and red colors) and unique kevlar (black color) texture. Both the front and back comprise of the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The fingerprint sensor area has also been increased and the device packs a 4000 mAh battery which is capable of fast charging with the 27W charger.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Display: 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with DCI-P3 color gamut, 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Cameras: 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, Laser AF, EIS, 8MP 1/4″ OV8856 telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x lossless zoom, 13MP 1/3″ Samsung S5K3L6 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 4K 60 fps video recording, 960 fps slo-mo recording and 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Charging: 27W SonicCharge Fast charging
- OS: MIUI 10 with Android 9.0 Pie
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Additional features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Splashproof (P2i coating)
The Redmi K20 Pro will be available in Flame Red, Glacier Blue, and Carbon Fiber Black colors and is priced at Rs.27999 for the 6GB + 128GB variant and 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at Rs.30999. It will go on sale from 22nd July via Flipkart, Mi Store, and Mi Home (offline store).