Xiaomi has announced yet another smartphone in the Redmi 9 series of smartphones in the form of Redmi 9 Power in India. The device features a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a drop notch at the top. It is powered by Snapdragon 662 processor and 4GB RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
In terms of camera, we have a 48-megapixel primary rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. At the from there is an 8-megapixel camera as well.
Redmi 9 Power specifications:
- Dimensions: 162.3×77.3×9.6mm; Weight: 198g
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung GM1 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Redmi 9 Power Pricing and Availability
The Redmi 9 Power comes in three color variants: Mighty Black, Fiery Red, Electric Green, and Blazing Blue. The device comes in two storage variants the 4GB RAM 64GB internal storage variants is priced at Rs. 10,999 and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version cost Rs. 11,999.