Redmi has launched a new range of Redmi Smart TVs in India expanding the Redmi portfolio of products. The 50, 55, and 65-inch 4K TV models feature Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR 10+, HLG, and Reality Flow technology that helps in the blur-free rendering of high-speed action sports and gaming. The TVs also feature a dedicated MEMC chip as well as Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM), 5ms Input Lag @ 4K 60fps for an optimal gaming experience.
These TVs run on Android TV 10 with support for Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in. All three HDMI ports are HDMI 2.1 compliant and also support Dolby Atmos via eARC when connected to Dolby Atmos speakers. The TV features 30W speakers with DTS Virtual:X and Dolby audio and is the company’s first TV with a smart home app to check the status of Xiaomi IoT devices.
The remote replaces the Mi logo with the patchwall logo on the Redmi TV. The remote offers quick mute (double press the volume button to mute the sound), quick setup (long-press the Patchwall button to access picture, sound, and other settings), and quick wake up (turn on the TV in less than 5 seconds) feature.
Specifications Redmi Smart TV X50, X55 and X65
- 50 / 55 / 65 inch 4K display (3840 × 2160 pixels) with 178 degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Stream, auto low latency mode, 5 ms response time
- MediaTek MT9611 (A55) quad-core processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2, etc.
- Mi Voice Remote Control
- Speakers 30 W (15 W x 2), Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual:X, Dolby Atmos goes through the e-ARC.
The Redmi Smart TV X50 variant costs Rs. 32,999, the X55 costs Rs. 38,999 and the top-end X65 costs Rs. 57,999 and will be available from the 26th March on Amazon.in, mi.com, Mi Home, and Mi Studio and will soon be available in other offline stores.