Xiaomi brings its new and upgraded Selfie Centric Smartphone Redmi Y2 in India. The smartphone houses a Snapdragon 635 chipset paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM. It sports a 16MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and AI Features. It has a 5.99-inch IPS HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Redmi Y2 runs on Android 8.0 based MIUI 10 and is backed by 3080mAh of battery.
Redmi Y2 comes in Grey, Gold and Rose Gold colour variants. The Redmi 2 is priced at Rs 12,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant, and Rs 9999 for 3GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. The sale starts from 12th June, 12PM on Amazon.com and Mi India website.
Redmi Y2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440×720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.73 x 77.26 x 8.10mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3080mAh battery