Vivo India is sending out invites for an event on September 6. As per the invite note ‘Experience the 11 on 06.09.2018″, and we’re expecting Vivo V11 to launch on that event. The new Vivo V11 is the successor of the Vivo 9 which was launched back in March 2018.
Also, the big fingerprint logo suggests that the smartphone will be having the Vivo’s iconic In-display Fingerprint sensor. The leaks show that the smartphone features a 6.41-inch FHD+ display with water drop screen design. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It also sports a 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, a 25MP front camera, and a 3400mAh battery.
Vivo V11 Expected Specifications:
- Dimensions: 157.91×75.09×7.9mm ; Weight: 156g
- 6.41-inch FHD+ (2340×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 AIE clocked at 2.2GHz,
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Internal, 256GB expandable
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual Sim
- 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear camera sensor with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 25-megapixel selfie sensor
- In-display Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS,
- 3400mAh battery
Source – GSM Arena