Vivo is doing great when it comes to innovation. They were the first to bring an In-Screen Fingerprint Scanner and an elevating camera to a smartphone. Other than flagships they are doing a great job in the mid-segment as well. Vivo has today launched its all-new Vivo V11 smartphone in India. The design of the device looks quite inspired by the Vivo V11 Pro, however, in terms of specs you have to compromise in some departments. So let’s check out some more in-depth information about the handset.
Vivo V11 comes powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-Core processor instead of Qualcomm found on the V11 Pro. The device comes in only one variant I-e 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The storage is fortunately expandable up to 256GB’s via micro-SD card and it has a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU inside. The device runs on Vivo’s custom FunTouch OS 4.5 based on the Android 8.1 Oreo. The device receives the biggest downgrade in terms of an In-Screen Fingerprint Scanner.
It sports a traditional Fingerprint Scanner mounted on the rear panel. In the Display department, it features a 6.3(inch) Full HD+ IPS LCD Halo View Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio. Vivo V11 houses a Dual 16MP+5MP Camera set up in the rear with Aperture f/2.0 whereas in the front a 25MP camera with Aperture f/2.0 is provided. The device is fueled by a 3315mAh battery coupled with an 18W Fast Charging technology. The device would be made available for a price tag of INR 22,990, however, you can get an INR 2,000 discount when bought using Paytm or HDFC card.
Vivo V11 specifications:
- Dimensions: 75.63 x 8.1 x 155.97mm; Weight: 163.7g
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU (V11i)
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3315mAh battery with fast charging
It will be made available in two color options: Nebula Purple and Starry Night Black. The Vivo V11 will be available from online retailers such as Flipkart, Vivo e-store as well as offline stores across the country from September 27th.