Vivo has today launched its all-new budget contender in the market known as the Vivo V9 Pro. As its name suggests it is the successor to the old Vivo V9. It is the only budget offering from the brand which is focused on performance. The device comes powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor coupled with an Adreno 512 GPU for Gaming. So let’s check out its in-depth specification in the below paragraph.
Vivo V9 Pro will only be made available in one variant with 6GB RAM+64GB ROM. Fortunately, the internal storage of the device is expandable up to 256GB’s. The device runs on FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The device sports a massive 6.3(inch) Full HD+ IPS Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio. It sports a traditional Fingerprint Scanner in the rear department.
In the Camera section, there is a 13MP(Aperture f/2.0)+2MP(Aperture f/2.4) Dual-Camera setup with PDAF, LED Flash. In the front, a 16MP selfie Camera is present with an Aperture of f/2.0. The device comes fueled with a 3260mAh battery with a USB 2.0 port for Charging. It supports all essential connectivity options including Bluetooth v5, Wi-Fi, 4G VoLte, GPS, etc. The device comes with a price tag of INR 19,990 but through Amazon Festival Sale you can purchase it for INR 17,990.
Vivo V9 Pro specifications:
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 3260mAh battery