Vivo has launched their latest flagship smartphone in the V-series line of smartphones. The device features a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and 1.75mm slim bezels.
The Vivo V9 comes in Pearl Black, Champagne Gold and Sapphire Blue color variants and is priced at INR 22,990 and will be available for pre-order starting March 23rd from Amazon.in, Flipkart as well as offline retailers and goes on sale from April 2nd.
Vivo V9 specifications:
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery