Vivo has launched the much-anticipated smartphone, the Vivo V15 Pro in India. The device inherits a lot of its features from the Vivo NEX and offers similar features at a budget price. The V15 Pro features a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a 91.64% screen to body ratio. And this is achieved by implementing a pop-up selfie camera mechanism to house the front-facing camera.
The Vivo V15 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 675AIE chipset which is an Octa-Core chipset where 6 cores are clocked at 2.0Ghz and other 2 are clocked at 1.7Ghz. There is only one variant of V15 Pro that will be available and it has a 128GB of internal storage with 6GB RAM and is backed by a 3700mAh of battery.
The key highlight of this device is the array of cameras on the rear, there’s a triple camera set up at the rear where one of them is a 12MP(48 Million Quad Pixel Sensor), 8MP AI Super Wide-Angle Camera, a 5MP Depth Camera. The V15 Pro’s main camera features a 1/2.25-inch sensor, a huge f/1.8 aperture, and 48 million physical pixels each 0.8μm large. To improve photosensitivity and picture quality, V15Pro uses professional “four-in-one pixel” technology to combine four adjacent pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
Vivo V15 Pro specifications:
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio Super AMOLED
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48 million quad pixel 1/2.25″ sensor (12MP Effective Pixel) with f/1.8 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP AI 120-degree Super wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor | 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 3700mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging
Pricing and Availability
The Vivo V15 Pro comes in Topaz Blue and Ruby Red colors, is priced at INR 28,990 and will be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart and other online and offline stores from March 8th with pre-orders starting from February 20th.