Vivo has been focusing more on providing a great selfie experience to their consumers. And with the recent launch of Vivo V5 they made their intentions clear. And today Vivo has stepped up the selfie game with the launch of Vivo V5 Plus in India. The main highlight of the device is its 20MP front-facing camera and an 8MP secondary font-facing camera for capturing depth information.
Vivo V5 Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD In-Cell display | 2.5D | Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor | Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera | f/2.0 aperture | PDAF
- 20MP front-facing camera with Moonlight Flash | Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor | f/2.0 aperture |5p lens | Secondary 8MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack | AK4376 audio chip | Fingerprint sensor
- 3160mAh battery | fast charging
Pricing and Availablity
The smartphone will be available starting ₹27,980 and will be available from February 1st onwards at both online and offline stores. Pre-orders starting tomorrow i.e 24th January and will be made available in 20 cities.