Vivo has launched their top-end smartphone in the ‘X Series’ line of smartphones in India. The X21 features a 6.28-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display with a notch with 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 with A.I features powered by dedicated Qualcomm AIE Artificial Intelligence Chip.
The main highlight of the device is that it has an in-display fingerprint sensor .
Vivo X21 specifications:
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm; Weight: 156.2g
- 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform | Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) | 4G VoLTE
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh (typical) battery with fast charging