Xiaomi has launched the second generation of Mi Mix smartphone, the Mi Mix 2 in India. The device features a 5.99-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display with ultra narrow bezels that has a 12% smaller chin compared to the predecessor. The Mi Mix 2 is powered by Snapdragon 835 chipset with Adreno 540 GPU, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB onboard storage. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with MIUI 9 on the top.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes only in Black color variant and is priced at INR 35,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB variant. The device will be available exclusively from Flipkart and mi.com starting October 17th. Following this, Mi MIX 2 will go on sale across Mi.com, Flipkart, all Mi Home stores, Mi Preferred Partner stores, and Large Format Retail Partners during the first week of November.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 specifications:
- Dimensions: 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 185g
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM | 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging