Asus has launched the Asus Zenfone Max M2 in India which is a trimmed down version of Zenfone Max Pro M2. The device has a metal back with plastic finish on the edges. The Zenfone Max M2 features a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch at the top and is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a humongous 4000mAh of battery.
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 is available in Black and Blue color variants and the at the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version is priced at INR 9999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs INR 11,999. Both the variants will be available exclusively from Flipkart from December 20th.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) specifications:
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- 6.26-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display (~269 ppi density)
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, Pro mode, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, 5-magnet speaker, FM radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery