BlackBerry has introduced two new smartphones in the Indian market named, BlackBerry Evolve and BlackBerry Evolve X. Both the smartphone run on Android 8.1 Oreo, has a 5.99-inch FHD+ 1080p display, 16-MP front camera, and 4000mAh of battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
BlackBerry Evolve is powered by Snapdragon 450 with 4GB of RAM and sports dual 13-megapixel rear cameras, while the BlackBerry Evolve X is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 6GB of RAM, and is equipped with a 12-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 13-megapixel camera. Both the smartphones have the soft-touch back panel and grade 7 aluminum frame, a fingerprint sensor on the back and is secured by DTEK app.
BlackBerry Evolve and Evolve X Specifications:
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Evolve – 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- EvolveX – Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB (Evolve) / 6GB (EvolveX) RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM 4G VoLTE Hybrid (nano + nano / microSD)
- Evolve – 13MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Samsung S5K3L8 sensor
- EvolveX – 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Samsung S5K2L8 sensor, 13MP secondary camera with Samsung S5K3M3 sensor, f/2.6 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C, USB OTG
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
The BlackBerry Evolve and BlacBerry Evolve X are priced at INR 24990 and INR 34990, respectively and will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in. The BlacBerry Evolve X available from the end of August and BlackBerry Evolve will be available from mid-September 2018.
- Reliance Jio cashback offer of INR 3,950
- 5% instant cash back on ICICI bank credit cards on EMI transactions