HMD Global sent out the invite for the launch of its new smartphone on August 21. As expected, the new smartphone could be Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6). The Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6) was recently introduced globally last month in Hong Kong.
It features some of the interesting features like 5.8-inch Full HD+ display, Snapdragon 636 Chipset and 16-MP rear/front cameras.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6) was introduced at an attractive price tag of HK$ 2,288 which is equal to US$ 290 and approx INR 20,000. However, with the given specification the price may differ and can be similar to the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6) Specification
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm | Weight: 151g
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform | Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM | 64GB internal storage | expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor | Face Unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology