Following last year’s Tab P11 Pro, Lenovo unveiled the Tab P11 with an 11-inch IPS display with WUXGA+ or a 2K touchscreen IPS display with TÜV Rheinland certified Eye Care technology, a Snapdragon 662 mobile platform with up to 6GB of RAM, and a slim and durable aluminum alloy chassis. It runs with Android 10 with Kids Space application from Google, has an 8-megapixel camera on the front, a 13-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, and four speakers equipped with Dolby Atmos.
Lenovo has also announced a few additional accessories as well such as an ultra-thin keyboard kit with an integrated trackpad, a magnetic stand cover, and an integrated kickstand. The Lenovo Precision Pen 223 is able to detect tilt and pressure adjustments for smoother digital writing and drawing. It has 60 mAh battery, which gives it a battery life of about 200 hours and comes with a USB C-type charging support.
Lenovo P11 tab Specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixels) IPS LCD screen with 400 nits brightness.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 662 11nm mobile platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU) with Adreno 610 GPU.
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable to 1TB storage with microSD
- Android 10
- 13-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- Quad-Speaker setup with Dolby Atmos sound, Dual-microphone array + Smart Voice DSP (Mid Field)
- Dimensions: 258,4 x 163 x 7,5 mm; Weight: 490 gr.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery 7700mAh with 20W fast charging
Lenovo Tab P11 will be made available in Slate Grey and Platinum Grey color variants, and is available from $229.99 (approximately Rs. 17,000 approx) and is already on sale in several countries.