LG Electronics India has launched its latest premium Smartphone the LG G7+ThinQ in India. The smartphone comes with some of the amazing features like 1000nit Super Bright FullVisionTM Display, BoomBoxSpeakers, and Dual 16+16MP AI (Artificial Intelligence) Camera.
LG G7+ThinQ is powered by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and 6GB of RAM. The chipset is further supported by 128GB of internal storage. It is equipped with DTS:X and Hi-Fi Quad DAC for incredibly rich sound especially when paired with high-impedance earphones. The smartphone is also rated IP68 & MLT-STD 810 for durability.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Advait Vaidya Mobile Business Head said, “LG has always been about innovation and new technologies. The G series received a great response last year with the launch of LG G6 and to further enhance the Smartphone experience, we are proud to introduce LG G7+ThinQ in India. Along with power-packed feature list, the Smartphone is incorporated with Artificial Intelligence technology that increases the level of real time engagement for customers. With this addition to the G series range, we hope to continue to the momentum of providing our customers class-leading products.”
LG G7+ThinQ specifications:
- Dimensions: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 162g
- 15.49cm (6.1) QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVisionSuper Bright Display (3120 x 1440 / 564ppi)
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform/ Adreno 630
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB UFS 2.1 ROM / MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear – Dual: 16MP Standard Angle (f/1.6 / 71°) +16MP Super Wide Angle (f/1.9 / 107°)
- Front – 8MP Wide Angle (f/1.9 / 80°)
- Fingerprint sensor | Face Unlock
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Dual 4G VoLTE/ Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology
Pricing and Availability:
LG G7+ThinQ will be only available on Flipkart at INR 39,990 starting 10th August 2018.