People using a phone just for common purposes would confidently opt for iPhone 4S as the costliest make till now without even hesitating a bit. But recently, two of the most popular companies, Microsoft and Nokia came into the picture by producing a slightly costlier phone than iPhone 4S.
Lumia 900, which costs $217 (INR – 10850) has exceeded the iPhone 4S (16 GB) production cost by $29 (INR – 1450) despite the fact that it lacks in some of the iPhone’s best features like Retina Display or Siri.
Features of both, iPhone 4S and Nokia Lumia 900 are listed here :
* iOs 5
* UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
* 960 x 640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi, 4.5 inches
* 8-megapixel iSight camera, Autofocus , Retina display, Face detection in still images
* Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
* Assisted GPS and GLONASS, Digital compass, Wi-Fi, Cellular
Nokia Lumia 900-
* Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, 1.4 GHz Scorpion
* GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100, 4G Network LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
* 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)
* 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash
* Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
* GPS with A-GPS support
Nokia and Microsoft has come together to show the people their power to make the most advanced mobiles for public use. Lumia is trying hard to create an era to get a boost into mobile industry.