Microsoft Devices today announced the launch of Nokia 225, a device which underlines the company’s commitment to connect the next billion to the Internet. Slim, sleek and stylish the Nokia 225 offers affordable internet access through the cloud-powered Nokia Xpress Browser, on a beautifully designed 2.8-inch display.
Nokia 225 also features a splash and dust-proof keymat. The phone doesn’t offer 3G or Wi-Fi connectivity options but supports mobile data on 2G. The phone supports photo sharing via Twitter, Facebook, over Bluetooth and comes with Facebook, Twitter apps built-in. The phone comes with FM radio and is MP3 compatible. Nokia carries on with the idea of playing with colours, as Nokia 225 is unveiled in 5 colors viz. red, yellow, green, black and white.
On the gaming front, it comes pre-loaded with Block Breaker 3, Asphalt 6, Assassins Creed 3, The Avengers and Real Football 2012 games.
Some Specifications of Nokia 225 :-
- Body Dimensions : 124 x 55.5 x 10.4 mm (4.88 x 2.19 x 0.41 in)
- Thickness: 10.4mm
- Weight: 100.6g
- Main camera: 2MP, 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Display size: 2.8-inch
- Display resolution: QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
- Battery capacity: 1200 mAh
- Maximum talk time: (2G): 21 h
- Operating system: Nokia OS
- Software release: Series 30+
- Photo sharing: Twitter; Facebook; Share over Bluetooth; Photo sharing with Slam
- Social apps: Facebook; Twitter
- Internet browser capabilities: Nokia Xpress Browser
- Colors : Red, yellow, green, black, white