The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition arrives in India, a day after its launch event held in UK yesterday. The device packs a 10GB of RAM and 30W Warp Charge 30 which is supposedly an improved much faster version of Dash Charge technology. The 30W warp charge delivers 50% charge in just 20 minutes of charge and the company achieves this by implementing the new Integrated Circuits in both the charger and the phone, as well as finely tuned power management software without generating excessive heat.
The OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition has a Papaya Orange finish that races around the bottom edges and comes in only one variant i.e 10GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage and is priced at INR 50,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in and OnePlus India online store starting December 13 at OnePlus Experience Stores and December 15th for rest of the platforms.
OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition specifications:
- 6.41-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Optic AMOLED display with 100.63% sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, over 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 10GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.6″ Sony IMX519 sensor, 1.22μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, secondary 20MP camera with Sony IMX376K sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 480 fps slo-mo at 720p, 240 fps at 1080p, 4k at 60 fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX 371 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Daily Water-resistance
- USB Type-C audio, Bottom-facing speaker, Dirac HD Sound
- Dimensions: 157.7×74.8×8.2mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 (5V – 6A) fast charging