Vivo has launched the Vivo V19, another mid-range device to its flagship V-Series of smartphones, and is the successor to the Vivo V17 that was launched last year. The V19 features a 6.44-inch FULL HD+ Super AMOLED Ultra-O display with a dual punch-hole cutout for the Dual-selfie camera at the front. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM and features Copper Tube Liquid Cooling for heat dissipation.
Vivo V19 specifications:
- Dimensions: 159.64 x 75.04 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 186.5g
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear: 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 wide-angle) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- Front: 32MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (105° wide-angle f/2.2)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging
Vivo V19 Pricing and Availability
The Vivo V19 comes in the traditional Mystic Silver and Piano Black color variants. It is priced at Rs. 27,990 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 31,990. It will be available from online stores such as Flipkart, Amazon as well as offline stores from May 15th.