Asus introduced their new Zenfone 5z on an event in Delhi today. The smartphone comes with new AI enhanced features like AI Display, AI Boost, AI Battery, AI Sound, AI Camera and much more. Asus Zenfone 5z is equipped with Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM.
The smartphone features a 6.2inch FHD+ display with Corning Gorillas Glass protection. It sports a Dual camera setup at the rear with a 12MP primary sensor and an 8MP secondary sensor accompanied with Single LED flash. It has 3300mAh of battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. Asus Zenfone 5z runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based ZenUI 5.0 on the top of it. Asus has already promised to bring Android P update very soon.
Asus Zenfone 5z Specifications are
- Dimensions: 153 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm | Weight: 165 grams
- 6.2-inch Super IPS+ FHD+ (2246 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED Display, 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core Processor, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage (2TB MicroSD card Slot)
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS based Zen UI 5.0 (Upgrade to Android P soon)
- Dual SIM Support
- 12MP + 8MP Dual Rear Cameras with LED flash
- 8MP Front Camera
- Face Recognition | Fingerprint Sensor | 3.5mm audio jack
- NFC | Bluetooth 5.1 | GPS
- 3,300mAh Battery | Quick Charge 3 | USB Type-C Port
- Dual 5-Magnet Speakers | Dual NXP Amplifier
- ZenEar Pro Headphone
Pricing and Availability
Asus Zenfone 5z is coming in two color variants- Meteor Silver and Midnight Blue. It also has three storage variants 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. All the three variants are available on Flipkart.
- Asus Zenfone 5z 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage – Rs 29,999
- Asus Zenfone 5z 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage – Rs 32,999
- Asus Zenfone 5z 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage – Rs 36,999