Vivo finally launched its flagship smartphone Vivo Nex in India. The smartphone features a 6.59-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display,19.3:9 aspect ratio and 1080×2316 pixel resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 845 Chipset and 8GB of RAM.
The major attraction of Vivo Nex the 8-MP Pop-Up selfie camera. It automatically opens up whenever you open front camera on the phone. Apart from that, it has a Dual Camera setup of a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 primary sensor a secondary camera is of a 5-megapixel. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with 4G LTE support. It has other connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 port, and OTG support.
The Vivo NEX comes in Black color in India, is priced at INR 44,990, and will be available for order from today exclusively on Amazon.in as well as Vivo Shop online and ships starting from July 21st.
- INR 4000 cashback on HDFC Credit Cards and EMI offers
- Extra INR 5000 off on exchange
- No cost EMI up to 12 months
- INR 1950 cashback for Reliance Jio users in the form of vouchers
- One-time free screen replacement
Vivo Nex specifications:
- Dimensions: 162 x 77 x 7.98mm; Weight: 199g
- 6.59-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display,19.3:9 aspect ratio and 1080×2316 pixel resolution
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, Non-Expandable
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Fun Touch OS 4.0
- Dual SIM (Dual Sim + Dual Standby) Both Nano
- 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 primary sensor, f1.8 aperture, 4-Axis OIS/ 5-megapixel secondary sensor, f2.4
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging