Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is the premium offering among the Redmi 6 series. The smartphone features a Notch display, Infrared Sensor, and Fingerprint Sensor. It also sports 12MP+5MP dual camera setup at the rear. Redmi 6 Pro features a premium aluminum body with arc design.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Chipset. It has a 5.84-inch FHD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass and 2280×1080 pixel resolution. The smartphone is also backed by 4000mAh of battery. Connectivity options includes Dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro specifications:
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm | Weight: 178g
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 | Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.6
- Dedicated Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, a secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, AI Enhanced, EIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, AI Beautify 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability:
Redmi 6 Pro comes in Red, Blue, Gold, and Black color variants. The 3GB/32GB version is priced at INR 10,999 while the 4GB/64GB model is priced at INR 12,999. The smartphone is available on Mi.com and Amazon.in from 11th September, at 12 Noon. It’ll later available on Mi Homes and Offline Stores. Xiaomi also introduced a First Sale Offers of Rs 500 Off with HDFC Debit and Credit Card.